Download GLSL Acid Shaders v.R6 [1.8]
It's not just Sadarak, this is a real psychedelic drug abuse. Drawing and distortion of the world is carried out by means of several trigonometric functions. This will result in a volumetric panoramic view of the whole world. Feeling like you're inside a giant infinite bubble. This sadirac not resource intensive and can easily work even on the weakest computer
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"