Download Carry On v.1.2 [1.12.1]
Have you ever thought about the fact that you can carry multiple stacks of blocks in your inventory, but can't carry chests filled with these same blocks? Carry On is a simple mod that improves game interaction, allowing players to collect, carry and place single objects (such as chests, droppers, etc.) and mobs using only his hands. No objects (or picks) are required.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.