Download DMS v.1.1 [1.12]
DMS - decent shaders from DatWeirdPerson made in the style of Dark Fantasy. The author admits that at the time of the creation of these shaders had no idea in programming GLSL. The first version of the shaders turned out frankly not very good, but time passed and at the moment DWP has released some interesting sadibekov and the most popular ones today is the DMS and DatWeirdPerson's Mercury Shaders
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"